Lawrence County Fair, July 9th - 16th
- All 2022 Livestock rule changes are highlighted in yellow!
- Bonus Skillathon Points for Book Review. Goat: pgs. 30-33, Rabbit: pgs. 34-37, Chicken: pgs. 7-9, Lamb, Beef, Hog: pgs. 27-30
Lawrence County 4-H youth planning to exhibit a livestock project at the 2022 Lawrence County Fair must complete Quality Assurance. Quality Assurance must be complete by May 1st to be eligibile for Lawrence County Junior Fair exhibition.
Youth have a few options to complete this year:
- Lawrence County 4-H Virtual Quality Assurance Training –
- Lawrence County 4-H Club Based Quality Assurance Training - 4-H Club advisors interested in providing quality assurance within their club must become a Quality Assurance Assistant Instructor. Lawrence County QA Assistant Instructor Training date is February 15th at the Volunteer Training.
- YQCA Online Training – on your own pace, in your own space by registering through YQCA.org. Cost is $12.00 and youth must register for their Quality Assurance Age Option. The test-out option is not permitted for Ohio QA completion. Exhibitors must be enrolled in the oh.4honline.com system prior to yearly completion & complete between November 1, 2021 and May 1, 2022; certificates of completion must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on registration, visit YQCA Online Training
- Quality Assurance Test-Out Option (12 years and older): Lawrence County 4-H Members who would like to take the Quality Assurance Test to test-out of QA training must set up an appointment by calling 740-533-4322 or emailing email@example.com; test out scheduling begins in January of 4-H year.
2022 Lawrence County Fair Pageants