Lawrence County 4-H Members camp at the Elizabeth L. Evans Outdoor Education Center owned and operated by, Canter’s Cave 4-H Camp, Inc.. It is located in the heart of Southeastern Ohio’s natural beauty, in Jackson, OH. If you enjoy nature, you’ll love all that our camp has to offer at its 351-acre facility. There is something for everyone at Canter’s Cave. We provide a variety of activities both indoors and outdoors in a modern facility that is keeping up with today’s changing world.
2022 Canter's Cave 4-H Camp Dates for Lawrence County youth:
- Teen Winter Retreat: February 5 - 6
- Counselor College: March 19 - 20
- Forestry Wildlife Camp: April 22 - 24
- Spring Fling: April 29 - 30
- Open House: May 1
- Beginner Camp (grades 3-5): May 31 - June 3
- Cloverbud Overnight: June 11 - 12
- Junior High Camp (grades 6-8): June 12 - 15
- Special Needs Camp: June 17 - 19
- Teen Camp: June 24 - 27
2022 Camp Health Forms & Registrations available early Spring!
For more information on Canter's Cave 4-H Camp, visit their site at 4hcantercave.osu.edu